Monday 2 May 2011

ToonBoom reference

I'm going to try and animate some leaves falling to the ground in ToonBoom for the beginning of 'Smitten'.

Here are a few refs;

(from 1.31 - 1.34)


(most notably 0.27-0.35)

here are my attempts so far.. I've tried to animate 5 falling leaves for the beginning scene quite quickly when Don first appears.


Trying to juggle the layers..!

Sorry for the small file size.. still trying to get my head around ToonBoom;


and with the background and 'Don'


I'm quite happy with how it's come out. Matt says it's perfect for the secondary animation which makes me feel relieved.. but I really must keep going with it. Just like with After Effects the program is very unfamiliar to me and I still haven't got the hang of much in it. I'm so used to using Adobe Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment