Friday 3 June 2011

Two weeks to go

Had a meeting with the group and Dan yesterday and since there are only a couple of weeks left things are getting hectic.

I have 7 backgrounds remaining (but cant do 2 til next week after Emma’s animated the swords and Matt’s figured out the dancing one)
1 background to improve
1 scene of secondary animation to do
1 after effects effect to learn
And need to download ‘camtasia’ so I can fill out my technical folder by showing the new programs I’ve learned.

As well as juggling E&E which comes to an end next Friday.

Here is my plan for the week
Friday (today);
Finish 2 backgrounds, set up everything for E&E and improve 1 background

Saturday;
Remaining 3 backgrounds and after effects

Sunday;
Day off

Monday;
Secondary animation all day

Tuesday;
E&E selling day in the afternoon, in the evening write final report and power point for the unit.

Wednesday;
Anything remaining. Download and use camtasia.


Backgrounds are my biggest priority right now so I will do them first and then anything else as I can. It’s gonna be a very busy and stressful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment