Wednesday 5 January 2011

Maya Test for Matt

One of the reasons I've been getting to grips with Maya again is so that I can help out with the group on the animation and a little while ago Matt asked if I could create a blockout in Maya of the banquet hall and render out the camera zooming down the table so he could rotoscope some animation over it.

Here is the finished result;


It's very basic, but it should get the job done, have also sent Matt the two sketches I completed and will wait till I hear back from him to continue with them in case they're wrong. Me and Yuki are going to try very hard with them and it would be a shame if the only reason they didnt get into the film was because the angle was slightly wrong or it wasn't zoomed in enough or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment