Saturday 12 February 2011

Update

Things are progressing at a slow rate this month.

I have a lot of different things to juggle besides this project - the dissertation, my childrens book, IPP and scheduling.

What I have done though..
Here is the first finished background I made;

However I've since sent it to Matt and here are his edits;



He now wants it to be a little bit bigger, he's happy with the colouring but the look isnt quite down, its too complicated.
So now I need to go back over the first background and change it to how it is shown above.

Also re-wrote my CV this week, got a couple of interviews for my dissertation, re-wrote the entire children's book and designed its logo, attended the IPP session to improve my interview skills and continued working on the schedule. All whilst being in every day (that's 15 hours worth of commuting!)

I feel completely shattered!

No comments:

Post a Comment