Monday 7 February 2011

New Term Update

Since my last entry, I have been working hard, but not as much on 'Smitten' as I would like.

What I have done so far is attempt to colour the second half of the entrance hall, but I've been running into trouble with the colours and textures.. Here are just some of the attempts I've done so far;



Maybe I'm just being too hard on myself but I'm not really satisfied with any of them. So will continue to improve them this week and hopefully will end up with something I can work with.

The thing which has been eating up the majority of my time is my entry for the Puffin Digital Prize which I mentioned in my IPP blog (http://mvinallppi.blogspot.com/). I need to have completed the entire storyboard and two finished designs by the end of February which I have almost done and when they are complete I can get back to 'Smitten' full time.
I would post it online but I don't dare to until the deadline has closed in case someone takes my idea and the artwork for it or something..

Have also been updating my dissertation with the help of my dissertation tutor. Altogether things are going fine but I just need to do more work for this project than the competition! And I need to make the schedule for Jared.. Will start that properly on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment